How to Apply PSG Grant for SQL Account?
And before that, what do you need to prepare?
1. SingPass Logins
2. Latest unaudited financial statement / Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Report
3. Quotation from Apscom Solutions.
Once you have the above, you may proceed to the steps at below, it will take you around 30 minutes to complete your application.
Step 1: Visit Business Grants Portal at https://www.businessgrants.gov.sg and click LOG IN
Step 2: Log in with Singpass with Scan or use Password Login.
Step 3: Click Edit Company Profile in the Application tab.
Click Refresh ACRA Info to auto-extract your latest company information on ACRA.
You will then need to fill in your website (optional), employment size, brief description about the company and financial information for the latest FY.
Press Save once you have completed this.
Click My Grants (1) and then select Get New Grant (2).
Select your company Business Sector or Industry.
Choose 2nd option: Upgrade key business areas, such as adopt technology.
Choose 1st option: Pre-scoped Productivity Solutions. Press Apply.
In the next page Grant Actions, scroll down the page to find Application Form and press Proceed.
Read thru the Eligibility, press Yes and Next if meet the criteria.
Provide the Main Contact Person details and also fill in the Director's information under Letter of Offer Addressee in this page. Press Next.
1. Select IT Solution and Vendor for preferred search method.
2. Type Apscom Solutions under the Pre-approved Vendor List.
3. Choose the solution package name you are applying from the list.
4. Fill in the required information for the rest of the page. Press Next once done.
1. Select Direct Purchase.
2. Fill in the purchase price of the solution (item 1 & 2) at the 1st field, and the one-time implementation, training fees (item 3 & 4) at the 2nd field.
3. Press Next.
1. Explain how does this solution will benefit you and the company in the Overall Impact. (E.g. GST submission, debtor and creditor tracking, generating reports, invoicing, able to generate Business Templates (Invoices, Statement of Account, Purchase Order & etc.), less human error and able to automate accounting workflow.
2. Give your No.1 task that will be more efficient with the new SQL Account solution.
3. Rate how much more efficient in % will this task be.
1. Declare and acknowledge the PSG terms and Review for the last time. Once you have finish review, you may submit for your PSG application for SQL Account.
That's all! You will need to wait for 3 - 6 weeks for the approval process.
Notification will sent via email if there is any updates :)
Contact Sook Ying at +65 9720 6813 if you have any question on submission process.